Do you live in rental accommodation and receive a home care package?

The University of Adelaide would like you to help them identify ways that landlords and aged care service providers can better meet your needs?

They are seeking people who:

  • are aged 60 years or over (or over 50 years if you have an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island background)
  • rent their home
  • receive a Commonwealth Home Care Package
  • are willing to take part in a group discussion about how your housing and aged care service needs are being met

If you, or someone you know, meets the above criteria and would like to be part of this important research we would love to hear from you.

The group discussion will be held at a convenient location such as a community centre or library and refreshments will be provided.

To find out more, call Victoria Cornell on 8313 1282 or email victoria.cornell@adelaide.edu.au with your name and best contact number.

This project has been approved by the University of Adelaide's Human Research Ethics Committee (approval H-2015-273).